At Five Rivers - all our work is project managed and fully documented. To add value to our service delivery, we have obtained external auditing of our processes. One example is our Accredit UK Certification in Software Development.
What Does Accredit UK Certification Mean for you?
In a word, confidence. At an in depth yearly assessment, an independent assessor establishes that Five Rivers meets the required standards in all five areas of its business.
These five stages are:
- Business Management - how well we manage ourselves and our staff/personnel.
- Business Direction - how well we plan our strategy.
- Business Generation - how well we generate new business and customers.
- Delivery & Operations - how well we carry out its activities.
- Customer Relationships - how well we manage and satisfy its customers.
After meeting General Expectations (the requirements of which every company must meet), we are then assessed in a specified area of expertise, in this case Software development.
Assessments are carried out annually to review also checks that we are continuously improving according to an Action Plan agreed at the original assessment.
In our broad range of service offerings we are also:
- Microsoft Partners
- Accredit IT UK certified in Software Development
- PRINCE 2 Practitioners
- Google Adwords certified professional consultants
Five Rivers is a specialist web development company offering complete web design and development services at affordable costs.
At the heart of Five Rivers is a team of creative's and qualified experts that are committed to developing great websites.
At Five Rivers - all our work is project managed and fully documented. To add value to our service delivery, we have obtained external auditing of our processes, including Accredit UK Certification in Software Development and Microsoft Partnership.